This is what I bought...
1. Minnie Mouse Graphic Tee - I found this in the PJ's section but I love it enough to wear it out and about. I love all things Disney so this slouchy T-shirt was a definite must buy!
2. High-Low skirt - I love this burgundy colour and that it sweeps over the front and not just a straight cut.
3. Blouse - This blouse has the same print as the Willow Pattern plates and I love it. I do love a good blouse.
4. Skater Skirt - This is very fun to spin in, it is short and girly and looks really nice with the Blouse. It is a similar shade to the high-low skirt but a little bit darker.
5. Blue Top - This is so comfy, it feels quite like a towel. I bought it in a bigger size so that it is slouchy, it is going to look great in the spring/summer.
6. Skull Vest Top - This vest top has tiny skull studs, adding a little bit of rock to my wardrobe! it has low cut sides so I am going to wear mine with a vest top underneath. What ever makes you feel comfortable.
New purse, my old lovely purse broke!!! Sad Times. I like purses to be simple and not too busy with added bits. This is why I love this one, black and simple.
Earrings, I love the colour of these earrings, I have a pair very similar but with a blue stone which I wear a lot so I defiantly think these will get used a lot!
This belt looks really nice with the two skirts I bought which is always good. I don't have many black belts and I thought it was about time to purchase one.
I do not have much luck with bags! I go through a lot, my Father thinks I carry too much, BUT everything I carry is necessary he just doesn't understand because everything he needs fits into his pockets! I really like this bag, it is a neutral tone and has little gold studs. Hopefully this one lasts longer than the previous.
I have seen a few people with this necklace and I really wanted one, and at last I found one in Primark wooooooo! I love it!!
So this is my Primark Splurge, a lot I know but I was in need of a few essentials. I also bought socks, tights and underwear. ESSENTIALS!! Let me know what you think of what I bought and please do let me know if you found any good purchases in Primark lately.